Geodesic EEG System MR for EEG-MR and EEG-MEG Research
Simultaneous EEG-MR multimodal imaging combines MRI’s high spatial resolution and EEG’s high temporal resolution to record brain activity more completely. Read more about spatial and temporal resolution of fMRI and dEEG.
EGI's MR-compatible EEG Systems can also be used for simultaneous EEG-MEG multimodal imaging.
New with Net Station 5.2!Expanded software options for handling BCG artifacts based on Iannotti, et al. (2015). Learn more about artifact handling.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The GES 400 MR product is sold for strictly research purposes and is not a medical device in the United States. As such, this product cannot be used for medical purposes such as the diagnosis, treatment, cure, mitigation, or prevention of diseases.
The GES 400 product is CE-marked in conformity with the European Medical Device Directive. Information on clearance status in other countries is available upon request.
- Versatility. Use your GES MR in the MR environment or in the lab. There is no need for separate systems.
- Reduced noise. The Field Isolation Containment System (FICS) features shielding and input filtering that significantly reduce the effect of noise sources in the MR environment.
- Artifact removal. The GES MR system software corrects the EEG file for MR gradient, MR pulse sequence, and ballistocardiogram artifacts. Read more about EGI's approach to MR artifact handling.
- Channel counts. EGI’s fMRI compatible EEG systems are available with 32, 64, 128, or 256 channels.
- Upgradeable channel counts. The GES MR is upgradeable by channel count so you can work with the full power of dense array EEG when you are ready.
Geodesic EEG System 400 MR
Systems are sold as complete packages with everything you will need to start work immediately. You can choose from either stationary or portable configurations, which can include:
- Net Amps amplifier and wall mount
- hospital grade isolation transformer
- Mac Pro computer with monitor, MacBook Pro computer, or iMac computer
- Field Isolation Containment Module
- Net Station 5 software with artifact removal module
- Net support kit
- system manuals
- installation and basic training
- 2 year amplifier warranty
If you already own a Geodesic EEG System, you may upgrade your system for use in an MR environment with the fMRI Upgrade Package, which includes:
- Field Isolation Containment System (FICS) This enclosure for the FICS Compatible Net Amps 300 includes input RF filters, 2 fiber optic channels, and a battery power pack.
- Artifact Removal Module for Net Station software
NoMoCo Pillow Support System Kit – Heathcare Fabric
NoMoCo Pillow Support System Kit – Vinyl Coated
NoMoCo memory foam pillow support systems provide the ultimate in comfort for patients or participants during an MR or MR-EEG procedure.
Each pillow kit comes with 12 pillows – 2 head pads, 2 neck rolls, 4 wedge-shaped pillows, and 4 rectangle pillows – and a head strap, enabling custom comfort for a variety of head shapes and sizes.
The Healthcare Fabric system provides a thick, durable, tear resistant biostatic (anti-mycotic) polyurethane-coated, weft-knitted fabric cover with heat-sealed seams, providing a barrier to viruses and bacteria.
The Vinyl Coated system provides a thinner coating, but it is puncture resistant with antibacterial qualities suitable for repeated use. It has been rated by ASTM standards to provide very good chemical resistance to various fluids, including betadine, blood, acid, urea, alcohol, and all-purpose cleaning products.
A member of EGI’s renowned international Training and Technical Support Team will install your system and provide your lab with a tutorial for basic use. Your support contract will enable you to obtain the support you need to keep your system running at peak performance.
Each purchase of a GES product also includes tuition waivers to EGI Schools or workshops that provide in depth learning for any member of your team. EGI also offers custom training for new lab members, or for anyone looking to learn more about using the GES system to its maximum potential.