Net Amps 400 series amplifiers
The Net Amps 400 series of EEG amplifiers powers the new Geodesic EEG system (GES) 400 series products. Engineered with a vision for the future, the Net Amps 400 series amplifiers provide a strong foundation for the growing neuroscience laboratory.
The Net Amps 400 and 405 amplifiers use EGI's new ADAPT technology, which builds on-board computing directly into the amplifier and introduces several new hardware and firmware upgrades. ADAPT includes:
- a built-in Intel processor supports computing capabilities; such as remote software and firmware updates
- upgraded, more robust electronics for faster processing
- fiber optic signal input and output for optimal digital bandwidth and an extra level of safety isolation
- built-in clock sync port for MR and MEG applications, and for synchronous acquisition by multiple amplifiers (note: NA 405 is not MR compatible.)
- support for 32 extra channels of physiological measurements using EGI's Physio 16 input box
The Net Amps 400 series amplifiers are specifically designed for EEG acquisition using EGI's HydroCel Geodesic Sensor Net with 32, 64, 128, or 256 EEG channels, with additional capabilities for input from up to 32 bipolar channels. Three amplifier configurations allow you to choose the best one for your needs.