Net Station 5.3 Software
EGI's Net Station 5.3 integrated software package for EEG acquisition, review, and analysis is engineered for intuitive use, fast data manipulation, and future demands and expansion.
EGI's Net Station 5.3 software provides:
• unprecedented speed and performance for fast data processing
• a clean, simple dashboard for efficient data review and analysis
• an intuitive interface for quick learning and easy user training
• interoperability with third-party hardware and software
NEW with Net Station 5.3 software
EGI is pleased to announce the release of the Net Station 5.3 software, a major update for EGI’s core EEG software suite that introduces a new platform for fully networked and integrated EEG, electrical source imaging, and neuromodulation.
Net Station 5.3 software also adds several tool enhancements as well as increased networking and security capabilities.
The new Reciprocity Visualization Environment
The 3D view is fully synchronized with chart view, topo maps, topo plots, and butterfly plot views in Net Station for a better understanding of EEG changes.
The RVE is also the user interface for the GeoSource 3.0 Research source imaging software and the GTEN 100 neuromodulation software, sold separately.
a component of EGI's Geodesic EEG System
Net Station 5.3 Acquisition
- choose montages, set filters, check impedences, and insert events from the home screen
- create and save personalized workspaces
- access synchronous view and events list with a single click
- up to 256 EEG channels
- event communication via TTL or TCP/IP
- synchronized video and audio capture
- up to 32 auxilary channels using the Physio16 input box
Net Station 5.3 Review
- review data synchronously in chart, topo plot, topo map, and butterfly views
- view as continuous data, categories, or overlaid conditions
- view synchronized video and EEG
Net Station 5.3 Tools for signal processing
Optional GeoSource module for source estimation