Clinical Geodesic EEG System 400
What is Geodesic EEG?
Over 20 years ago Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (EGI) revolutionized EEG with Geodesic EEG technology. Using a net structure to hold the electrodes in place, Geodesic EEG allows all electrodes to be applied simultaneously – from 32 channels for routine exams up to 256 channels for source estimation. All Geodesic EEG systems provide superior whole head coverage over traditional caps while including the standard 10/20 sensor arrays.
The Geodesic Sensor Net
the GSN can be applied in minutes and removed in seconds
no need for multiple, time-consuming head measurements, painful scalp abrasions, or glues
no sedation or restraints needed for infants and children with behavioral challenges
Net Station 5 EEG Software
Net Station 5 software features an intuitive interface for fast EEG data acquisition and review.
- optimized for reviewing from the traditional 10-20 montage up to 256 channels of data with ease and speed
- simultaneously view EEG chart, topo plot, and topo map
- create and save custom workspaces for optimizing your clinic's workflow
Brain Activity Visualization with GeoSource
- translate EEG waveforms into brain space visualization
- view source estimation of brain activity on MRI-based head models
- simultaneously view GeoSource visualizations with the EEG chart and topo plots in Net Station 5
Integrated physiological measurements with the Physio16 input box
The Physio16 input box is designed specifically for use with the GES 400 for integrated recording of physiological measurements and EEG. Two Physio16 boxes can be connected to the Net Amps 400 amplifier to measure, record, and review up to 32 bipolar channels and 2 SpO2 channels, along with up to 256 EEG channels.
The Physio16 input box supports respiration, body position, EMG, ECG, and SpO2 measurements. It accepts 1.5 mm female safety connectors, which are typical of FDA-cleared sensors.
Geodesic EEG System 400 products
Geodesic EEG System (GES) 400 – EGI’s foundation product for clinical EEG.
- 32, 64, 128, or 256 EEG channel Geodesic Sensor Nets
- 2 ECG channels standard, with up to 32 channels of physiological measurements using the optional Physio16 input box
- Net Amps 400 amplifier with remote upgrade abilities
- sampling rate up to 1000 Hz
- Net Station 5 EEG acquisition and review software
- MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Pro computer
- hospital grade isolation transformer
- routine or long term monitoring configurations available
- digital video system available
- optional GeoSource software for brain activity visualization
- optional Geodesic Photogrammetry System for sensor localization
Geodesic EEG System (GES) 405 – the most affordable product for Geodesic EEG, this system has all the features of the GES 400 but is designed for 32 channel EEG only.